Custom Beverage Machine

Hi,

I'm interested in designing a custom beverage machine. What obstacles will I have to look out for in the custom vending machine industry. I have ample reasoning to get into this market but I'd like to know more about it. Does anyone have experience in custom vending machines?

If you are referring to designing your own from the ground up, good luck with that!

If you are referring to machines that vend various products that aren't what yoy typically vend, I hear USI/Wittern deals with that. Most of us here only vend your typical vend products but someone might know more.

We are all vending operators or vending repair techs on this forum.  You will not find any manufacturers here nor have any experienced members here ever expressed a desire to design a machine.  We are all far too busy running our businesses to try to reinvent the wheel.  There are already some very good wheels out there.  Over the history of this industry there have been many new manufacturers with new designs and ideas, though they are almost always based on "improving" some existing design, and most of them have failed, leaving vending operators stuck with unsupported equipment that has to be junked.

What do you think needs to be designed for this industry that you apparently have no experience in?  Is there a particular need you feel exists or do you see a missed opportunity that you think operators would be interested in?  I realize you don't want to expose your idea for someone else to steal, but you do need to figure out if there's even any interest in what you are attempting to build, don't you think?

Archived