I am working to launch a website for my vending business.  Are there certain specifics for vending that need to be included?  Are there certain catch phrases or topics that are a must?  All responses are appreciated!!

I would like to use it as a tool in the sales process (i.e. Referring prospects to the website for information about the services/products we offer). Are there other things that should be considered as well?

I would like to use it as a tool in the sales process (i.e. Referring prospects to the website for information about the services/products we offer). Are there other things that should be considered as well?

Feel free to check out my website www.breakroomvendors.com

also I like mission vendings web site

If you want to use it for a sales tool, there are certain keywords that will make you more attractive to search engines, provided you integrate them correctly into your website copy. As for what else you can do with it, the thing that comes to mind is using it for a lead generator for accounts. The cool thing about this, is the process is exactly the same for doing both.

As to how to do all that, that's a much larger conversation. I've talked about this on another thread. Check it out here:

http://vendiscuss.net/index.php?/topic/20159-website/

• 2 weeks later...

Having a website is the easiest and cheapest part............performing seo each month is a necessity if you want your site to rank and to try and capture online leads, this is where the real cost is, recently I have started spending $500 each month on seo for certain keywords.

Having a website is the easiest and cheapest part............performing seo each month is a necessity if you want your site to rank and to try and capture online leads, this is where the real cost is, recently I have started spending $500 each month on seo for certain keywords.

Very true, though $500 a month is a bit steep depending on the amount of keywords. How many keywords (don't worry, you don't have to say what they are) are there?

$500 a month is a bit steep depending on the amount of keywords

I know a guy that spends $2000 a month.. but that is for Google Adwords & he is in the OCS business which is more competitive here.

Archived