Rowe cigarette machine

Scharen9

I have a rowe cigarette machine, but I can't find a model number or any kind of identifying marks beyond the rowe plate on the front. The only place I haven't looked is on the bottom and I don't want to tip it over by myself.

The model number is not on the bottom.  It's probably on the back or just inside the cabinet somewhere. It might even be next to the delivery pan.  These machines have not been in production for 25 years or more.  I'm surprised you have one that still works.  I used to run these but don't remember the model numbers exactly.  I think their largest was a model 530.

• 3 weeks later...

I am still in the business, mostly because i do it for the convience of the barroom locations it keeps people in, using my other equipment.. just curious i have a few of these, what kind of problem are you having?

It's only worth restoring if you have another machine to cannibalize parts from.  Rowe cigarette machines haven't been produced for 25 years or more and Rowe's vending has been out of business completely for at least 10 years with all old factory parts inventories destroyed.  There were fewer Rowe machines produced than the machines from National and AP and because the majority of Rowe models were electric they were not as long-lived as the mechanical National machines so they were the first ones retired to the scrap heaps.  Even the electric machines from AP are more plentiful just because they were great machines and tons of them were sold. 

Archived