Vending settings for Uturn vending machines

rodney69

I've uploaded a pdf file with settings for Uturn vending machines to the download section of the site. 

This will help you figure out the settings for different candy, nuts and so on. It also includes approx vends per bag, approx weight (ounces) per vend setting and so on. All you have to do is figure your cost per bag and then you can figure approx cost per vend. It also gives approx pieces per bag or box.

Hope this helps,

Rodney

http://vendiscuss.net/index.php?/files/file/88-uturn-suggested-candy-settings/

Thanks for posting, 9 Peanut M&M seems a bit high I vend around 6-7

I vend 7 unless there is competition then 8. It's a guide for settings so you know how much comes out per setting. Choose which ever one you want. These are Uturn suggested settings, not mine.

Could you post the excel file?

Thanks, Bart

I don't have the Excel file for it. This is what I was sent so I could help others that I was locating for. 

I do want to build one that you can just put the dollar amount in to and know your cog's that way, but I don't have time to do it right now! Sorry.

I currently work just shy of full time at GNC, my locating company, and my route! LOL, plus we just bought a small route with lots of machines not on route. So I might be a little busy.................

In the long run I want to work full time on the route again.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I vend 7 unless there is competition then 8. It's a guide for settings so you know how much comes out per setting. Choose which ever one you want. These are Uturn suggested settings, not mine.

I don't have the Excel file for it. This is what I was sent so I could help others that I was locating for.

I do want to build one that you can just put the dollar amount in to and know your cog's that way, but I don't have time to do it right now! Sorry.

I currently work just shy of full time at GNC, my locating company, and my route! LOL, plus we just bought a small route with lots of machines not on route. So I might be a little busy.................

In the long run I want to work full time on the route again.

I ate 2 year old mega men vitamins and felt a little funky!!!

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk

Archived