What's the Deal with Used Plush Claw Machines?

Gs Vending

I have been noticing more and more of these types of claw machines popping up in my area. Machines filled with obviously used, bought at Goodwill type, prizes. The plush look clean, but I don't know the back story to each item. What's the deal with those machines? Are they legal? The vendor also puts MP4 players and $1 bills attached to pencil cases that are obviously too small for the claw in their machines. I could easily buy a whole bag of used plush for $5, but I don't know the origins of the plush. Anybody else see these types of machines popping up?

I have been noticing more and more of these types of claw machines popping up in my area. Machines filled with obviously used, bought at Goodwill type, prizes. The plush look clean, but I don't know the back story to each item. What's the deal with those machines? Are they legal? The vendor also puts MP4 players and $1 bills attached to pencil cases that are obviously too small for the claw in their machines. I could easily buy a whole bag of used plush for $5, but I don't know the origins of the plush. Anybody else see these types of machines popping up?

With out knowing where your located it's hard to tell. We have a guy around here that sells dollar store push and has ones on them. But USED plush that's dumb as hell. If a child ever got sick or hurt from it I hope he gets sued and learns a lesson. The market is full of good used claw machines.

With out knowing where your located it's hard to tell. We have a guy around here that sells dollar store push and has ones on them. But USED plush that's dumb as hell. If a child ever got sick or hurt from it I hope he gets sued and learns a lesson. The market is full of good used claw machines.

I'm out in Los Angeles. That crosses my mind whenever I see used plush lol. I could easily buy a bag of 20 mini plush from a local thrift store for $5, but I don't want to be held liable if someone gets sick something they won. I'll try take a pic later of the machines and the merch in them.

• 1 month later...

would you put candy from a dumpster ior from the side of the road in your bulk machines for sale? I know the plush will not be consumed but rest assured, the kids will inevitably chew and cuddle with the Plush and do other stupid stuff. That's where the bulk of Goodwill things come from, trashbags, drop off locations, the side of the curb, you name it. think about pet dander, bugs, bacteria, etc. but i am sure that all their plush "used" plush is properly sanitized and stored, right?

Archived