Saeco SG200 initial message

mejiasalex

Hi,

I'm a newbie in this forum. I bought a coffee vending machine SAECO SG200. When I started I received the following message : "Inserare cassetto fondi". have tried several things and read the documentation and I cannot find the reason.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks

Welcome to the forum!

It sounds like you need to first change your language setting unless you can translate that message and need that language to be on your unit.  I have no experience with these machines but there is a very long thread here with the member "Greatdane" giving terrific answers in that thread.  Do a search from the main forum page for "Seaco" or something similar and look for a multipage thread in your search results.  That should be the thread that you could post this question in.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a newbie in this forum. I bought a coffee vending machine SAECO SG200. When I started I received the following message : "Inserare cassetto fondi". have tried several things and read the documentation and I cannot find the reason.

It should tell you how to change the language to English on page30 of your user manual. You will need to scroll through the System Management menu until you see "Language Italiano" then change it to English.

• 5 years later...

greetings,

recently obtained a sg200 Rubino saeco coffee machine also and I have the same message "inserire cassetto fondi" when I plug it in.

this is a home unit no cash drawer attachment or anything like that.

did you find out how to get pass this message, on mine no matter what red buttons I push no response or beeps or anything?

thank you,

• 1 year later...