Soap Machines; Their capacity and proper mounting

VendingMaster2000

Hi

I met a laundromat owner two. He owns one currently and told me he has two more in escrow and wants me to help vend soda, snack and soap at all 3 locations. Sweet deal!

Let's say I get a machine like this (http://www.webstaurantstore.com/four-column-laundry-soap-vending-machine/355494.html)

First, what is the proper way to mount a soap dispensing machine like this? As if it were a picture? I am sure that instructions come in the box, but I want to be educated before I purchase.

Second, do I really need to pay for a "field conversion kit" to change the price to a dollar?  That seems unfavorable that I need to pay to change the price. Are they different components for the machine, where I remove the .75 device and insert a $1 device?

Third, 92 is a fairly low capacity IMO. I will be making a few trips to refill this per week. Is there a machine with a capacity of 200+? 400? Other then buying a snack machine and loading it with laundry supplies. What snack machine would be recommended for the purpose of vending laundry supplies?

Thank you for reading

The esd slide mechs don't need a kit, just disassemble and pop out one of the blanking tabs in one of the coin slots

As for snack machines, try

Ap: 430,435,6000,7000,6600,7600,112,113,lcm,studio and late model machines

Crane national: everything with model numbers above 144

The best for a laundromat is the Rowe, built like tanks but cheap beacause there older

Also thier bill Val's often fail but since this is a laundromat there's no need for a validator because customers can use the change machines

The esd slide mechs don't need a kit, just disassemble and pop out one of the blanking tabs in one of the coin slots

As for snack machines, try

Ap: 430,435,6000,7000,6600,7600,112,113,lcm,studio and late model machines

Crane national: everything with model numbers above 144

The best for a laundromat is the Rowe, built like tanks but cheap beacause there older

Also thier bill Val's often fail but since this is a laundromat there's no need for a validator because customers can use the change machines

Cool, now I know how to change the price.

As for mounting, I am going into the laundromat tomorrow morning to look if there is a place to mount a machine. I went to a different laundromat and the machine looks like it is built into a wall.

Thank you

You would be best to mount it to a concrete wall with RedHead fasteners.  If you only have drywall then you need to run lag bolts into the wood studs.  If there are only metal studs in the wall then good luck because that wall won't hold the machine for very long if someone wants to yank it off.

Archived