How Bout them Kings eh

moondog

Just when all ya hosers were about to stick a fork in us southlanders, it looks like the Kings will be bringing home another Stanley Cup.  The irony is that only about two in a hundred people here could actually tell you what the rules of hockey are which is sad because there's only about three of them, two of which involve assaulting your opponent.

We're all very excited - it's a gray day in L.A. when you've got all your hopes pinned on the stinkin' Clippers  :wacko:

Hockey

Yea they tried to make that work down here in the swamp, to many stumps and those darn people with their funny accent from above us, man all I could do was scratch my head, eh?

;D  ;D  ;D

Hockey

Yea they tried to make that work down here in the swamp, to many stumps and those darn people with their funny accent from above us, man all I could do was scratch my head, eh?

;D  ;D  ;D

Funny accents ? You sure you want to go there Mike ?   ;D   We don't have too many frozen ponds around here either so the kids don't learn hockey.

Kings!

Congrat!

moondog

Yep - two cups in three years out of a team that never even got close before.  And the fans didn't loot anything or burn cars this time

Archived