What Brand Vending Machines

I could still use a four wide for a location.

http://neworleans.craigslist.org/for/4515000015.html

Thanks

I'm thinking that the first one is a USI 3014 and the second one is a later model AP - believe it or not, I think the old USI would hold up better in a tuff location.  I've got a 4 wide Studio and it's flimsy as hell.

Ok thanks!

I hate nu orleans with a passion!

But I off this weekend, and the honda did good dragging the 1,800 lb utility trailer, so get the gators off the road!

Another usi, what is this world coming to!

cajun

Ok thanks!

I hate nu orleans with a passion!

But I off this weekend, and the honda did good dragging the 1,800 lb utility trailer, so get the gators off the road!

Another usi, what is this world coming to!

cajun

Mike, $750 is a little steep for an old 3014.  From that perspective the later model AP machine might be a better investment if it suits your needs.  The Studio 1 that I have has gray buttons and is very shallow - if that second machine is an LCM, it would be a better buy.  Like always, get the one that will work best for you.

That second machine is an LCM 2, the four wide version.  They are a very good machine, most were MDB capable.  If the control board has a huge brown capacitor on it, then it is an MDB capable board.  A few early machines were made without the MDB option, and the boards do not have that capacitor.  I wouldn't pay more than $400 for the USI, and not more than $700 for the LCM.  I'd give a little more if they had MEI 2000 series validators, but they don't.  The LCM has a Coinco, and the USI has a Coinco or a MAKA.  Hard to tell from the picture.

Archived