got a fix call on a national vendor 148 crane

Billnuts

they had drilled the lock

and I guess they cant get the door open

seems like the gum/roll candy tray its blocking them from opening the door

before I get out there any suggestions on how to get the candy-gum thing to fold in and

I can open the door etc..

bill

The gum and mint rack is normally hanging down on the back of the delivery bin or the door couldn't be closed.  I can't imagine how the rack would be swung up to any degree and be held there as it is free to swing down under its own weight.  You will need to see the machine to figure out what they're talking about.  If they drilled the lock and the lift handle lifts up but the door won't open then either the lift handle has separated from the lock bar (doubtful) or the lockbar is jammed.  You might try just lifting up the front of the cabinet and letting it drop to the floor to jar it loose.

Bill nut, the machine may be way off level. If you have a small pallet jack, try lifting only the door just a touch and try pulling on the door. It may be far enough off level that the cabinet twisted a bit and has the door bound.

My guess is they laid the machine on its back and drove around on very bumpy roads.

I would try putting it back on the truck but standing upright and going for a drive.

It may be necessary lay it to down on its face with a sheet of 2 inch thick foam for padding.

Walt 

yes it seemed like they dropped it off the truck delivering to this guy

all the spirals are everywhere

and the door is dented left side

I will try to use a hook tool and pull the candy shelf down

bill

Archived