Canadian Equipment Sellers

Sask

Check with Alden Savoca at Vendorstech about importing one - he's the closest source I know of to you, Grand Junction, Co.  A&M in Georgia is also a great place to get good refurbished equipment but they are farther away.  I recommend importing as numerous members from Alberta have posted that there are few good machines up there for sale.

Check with Alden Savoca at Vendorstech about importing one - he's the closest source I know of to you, Grand Junction, Co.  A&M in Georgia is also a great place to get good refurbished equipment but they are farther away.  I recommend importing as numerous members from Alberta have posted that there are few good machines up there for sale.

Thanks for the referral, moondog.  Yes, we work with Canadian customers often.  With customs across the border though, a lot of our Canadian customers have their machines shipped to a place in the US just across the border, then come and drive them across.  Its easier to get them across, and cheaper.  Not exactly sure how to why, but that's what a lot of people are doing.

Thanks for the referral, moondog.  Yes, we work with Canadian customers often.  With customs across the border though, a lot of our Canadian customers have their machines shipped to a place in the US just across the border, then come and drive them across.  Its easier to get them across, and cheaper.  Not exactly sure how to why, but that's what a lot of people are doing.

Because if you shipped it across the border the customer has to pay a huge customs fee to get their item.  If they bring it across themselves they can sometimes save on the customs charges.

Archived