MI operator in the south

havending

There is an operator from MI popping up down here in the south. Not really bothering me I have kicked them from two good spots. But here is what I find odd. Sure to be a pro driving that far but here's the kicker. They are using all LYPC racks and spirals. Dollar on top and quarter candy on bottom.

This is where I show my ignorance about racks.............

What's wrong with that set up? 

I'm getting ready to start buying singles and racks, but I've decided to go with Oak for new, and similar for used. I was thinking of going .75-1.00 on 2" and .50-.25 on 1" and candy/ gum. 

I currently use Uturn 4 selects on a rack in front of 3 column flat, but understand that I don't get the same visibility as I would using 4 singles. Just what I have, and when a you get a  grocery store that wants you in there, you put what you can get now! LOL

1 candy is not as good as one inch toys

2 lypc is a pice o shi t

I figured out the toys part! LOL! I have an 8 select at a mex fast food and the only thing that comes close in gross is P M&M's, which is also highest cog's. Which is why I'm pulling it out and putting in Bouncy balls, taking out the 32mm BB's balls (sales are to low) and adding .50 Shimmer from TNT. Trying out the .50 idea. Normally I've only sold .25 toys

2 lypc is a pice o shi t

Bingo

I figured out the toys part! LOL! I have an 8 select at a mex fast food and the only thing that comes close in gross is P M&M's, which is also highest cog's. Which is why I'm pulling it out and putting in Bouncy balls, taking out the 32mm BB's balls (sales are to low) and adding .50 Shimmer from TNT. Trying out the .50 idea. Normally I've only sold .25 toys

The shimmer and moustash are both good from tnt

Bingo

in your opinion, which is the best set up? 

Bingo

The shimmer and moustash are both good from tnt

will the soda also pass for .50? I will try the mustache next.

2 lypc is a pice o shi t

I've found candy sells as good or better than 1" toys. I would not buy new LYPC machines. However, the LYPC machines that I bought used for a $1.75 a head have been holding up well on location.

Sent from my BN Nook HD using Tapatalk

in your opinion, which is the best set up?

will the soda also pass for .50? I will try the mustache next.

.75 on top and. .50 on the bottom with a ball gum or two @.25. The bottom should cabinet style machines for a +1 fit. Example on a 7 way you can fit 5 on the bottom.

We have played with .75 one inch with mixed results.

.75 on top and. .50 on the bottom with a ball gum or two @.25. The bottom should cabinet style machines for a +1 fit. Example on a 7 way you can fit 5 on the bottom.

We have played with .75 one inch with mixed results.

Makes sense. Do you even sell TNT sticky for .50? I'm just starting to get into places that will do .50. 

I'll know more after a week from Tues. I'll be servicing a taco place that I put tnt Shimmer in. So we'll see how ready the area is for it. 

I appreciate everyone's input!

That would be  Sanko Amusements?

that's the one who lost the white castle accounts

White castle stated they wanted to go more upscale like starbucks..

I was like WTF?  you sell $.39 cent hamburgers .... how upscale can you go?

bill

That would be Sanko Amusements?

that's the one who lost the white castle accounts

White castle stated they wanted to go more upscale like starbucks..

I was like WTF? you sell $.39 cent hamburgers .... how upscale can you go?

bill

Lol they are dirty little places but man is the food good esp late at night after drinking. Down here we have nasty krystals. I get white castle when i service TN

Here in the west we have in n out... Oh yeah!

Our first one is under construction here in San Antonio.... patiently waiting to see what all the fuss is about.... although I can't imagine anything better than my homegrown and cooked buffalo burgers. ;D

Our first one is under construction here in San Antonio.... patiently waiting to see what all the fuss is about.... although I can't imagine anything better than my homegrown and cooked buffalo burgers. ;D

Can't figure out where you'd get a buffalo to home grow in the first place  :blink:

I know from experience that if you grow out, at some point you either have to drive back or get a hotel and stay. So if I can get several racks or machines that do enough, It's better to stay the night instead of driving back and forth. It's all about the machinery and how much you expand.

Service vending does all it's stops (26 states at least) from their home office.

I often wonder if they have some sales or service guys spread out around that are not out of MO. Becsuse they have lots of cranes out and they never seem to have lower than full product levels. Or maybe they are set very tight who knows. And if a location owner calls to say tske out the machines they seem to have a guy there in a day or so.

Archived