MI operator in the south

havending

I often wonder if they have some sales or service guys spread out around that are not out of MO. Becsuse they have lots of cranes out and they never seem to have lower than full product levels. Or maybe they are set very tight who knows. And if a location owner calls to say tske out the machines they seem to have a guy there in a day or so.

Service Vending is on 6 week cycles for their rack locations. Their cranes cycles are every two weeks. From my experience, they are slow to respond to service calls and even slower to remove their machines from a location once they have been tossed out. Unless the business threatens to set their machines on the curb, they will leave them in as long as they can to maximize sales before they come for them. Their service guys are all from Aurora, Mo. and stay at motels.

Service Vending is on 6 week cycles for their rack locations. Their cranes cycles are every two weeks. From my experience, they are slow to respond to service calls and even slower to remove their machines from a location once they have been tossed out. Unless the business threatens to set their machines on the curb, they will leave them in as long as they can to maximize sales before they come for them. Their service guys are all from Aurora, Mo. and stay at motels.

There's no way they are hitting cranes every two weeks

There's no way they are hitting cranes every two weeks

I know first hand that a chain of stores in my area that service operates cranes in, is serviced every two weeks. I have spoken to their locator in the past and yes, they tell you they service cranes every two weeks.

The locations here tell me they get serviced every 4 weeks but I have kicked them and serviced my stuff 5 weeks later and they still haven't been in to service.

I agree with nick they do not service that often. If they were doing cranes every two weeks that would require 20 to 25 service guys just for cranes. IMO that's 13 to 15 grand a week just for the pay roll add in service cost fuel tolls hotels your at 20 plus grand. Now a company like SV will stretch out service as long as they can to make it profitable for them. Add the fact that they don't have to service that often. They use plush bus and large toy house they have large capacity. They use large plush most of these mega company's will do a 1/25 or 1/35 win rate. They can win 50 plush and have. 600 on the cash box. You would still have plenty of plush in the machine. 600 is not going to happen in 2 weeks. So why would they service on 2 weeks?

As far as what a SV service guy says lol I have listen to a couple say a lot that is bs. The biggest is that they are nation wide.

I know first hand that a chain of stores in my area that service operates cranes in, is serviced every two weeks. I have spoken to their locator in the past and yes, they tell you they service cranes every two weeks.

The SV locator is giving you company information ? I would fire his butt on the spot

The SV locator is giving you company information ? I would fire his butt on the spot

I would hire him on the spot ! At least for a few weeks

Lol I would to but I was thinking if he worked for me giving up info he would be gone.

Archived