What do you guys/girls think about this route?

Nooooo

These are pieces of shi t

If you bought quality used, refurbished American machines from dixie narco, vendo, Royal, ams, crane national, Rowe, ap, wittern, 3 snack/ soda pairs would only set you back 7 k

Also, combos have very low capacity so you'll work yourself to death

For a newbie I recommend getting a single price can soda machine for under 300 off craigslist and putting it in a mechanics shop or something g to test the waters before diving in

Also, I'd try seeing if he'll sell the locations only no machines for a thousand, the locations are pretty decent

Wow, terrible deal. Please don't. This person probably over paid on these machines and is trying to get his money back,

Start off small (one or two machines) in good locations. See how you like it. Ask yourself, "Can I repair these machines myself?". If not, the vending business can get very expenisve.

My best accounts are both a separate snack and drink machine in one location. Find those with high traffic (75+ employees in a cafateria), and spend $1-$3 thousand on those... and be happy.

At the low number of $1600 per month divided between three Office Deli machines, you are averaging $123 per machine per week.  An that would only happen with high prices.  This will be very difficult to earn your money back on, as the current owner is finding.  I doubt you will be able to get just the accounts because I'm sure the owner wants out of the machines.

Archived