What type of rack will work?

rodney69

Ok, so I bought the route a few weeks ago, 1 of the locations is screaming for an upgrade! It's a basketball tournament and roller derby gym where people pay money to play and compete. It's busy 10 months out of the year, empties an 8 selection in one weekend on big tourney's.

There is snack and soda, but they don't even take commission for the bulk! But, I know that a rack will pull more money and I won't have to service as much. 

I have several eagle vista 300's that I will put on the front, but looking at the back. I've gotten sage advice from several on here about no 2", but I would imagine that this place would be an exception, or would it?

Should I just put a flat on top and the rest 1"? What set up should I use, mind you it will be my first rack besides the Uturn racks that I have on location.

I also haven't discussed this with the owners yet, but they did say that I could put another 8 selection in! I haven't yet, I don't have much money at this exact moment, but should have enough for a rack soon (a couple). I have a 3 column and I have the 1" eagles already. I'm thinking an 8 or 10 way, and like Havending said in another thread, with spacing.

Those of you that have switched from Uturns to racks I would appreciate your input as well as everyone else. 

Thank you in advance!

Just a side note, most of my Uturn's are being cut down to 4's unless in a restaurant or like this place till I can put racks!

Based on the location I would go heavy on sports themed products, 2" NBA NFL plush, flats with nfl and nba...I personally like 2" and the versatility but I am a relative took when it comes to racks so take what I say with some amount of measure.

Based on the location I would go heavy on sports themed products, 2" NBA NFL plush, flats with nfl and nba...I personally like 2" and the versatility but I am a relative took when it comes to racks so take what I say with some amount of measure.

Plush? Is that for cranes?

Archived