Pepsi Contract With Hyatt

I am looking to place a combo machine in a Hyatt hotel. They told me I cant put any bottled water in the machine because of the contract they have with Hyatt. Has anyone else run into this ? I am wondering if it would be ok for me to place pepsi products in my machine. 

If the location tells you what you can't put in the machine then don't buck it or you will lose the location.  I'm surprised they didn't say the same about Pepsi products.  Why not sell Coke products?  You didn't say what kind of combo machine but you could also sell Monster, Redbull, Arizona Ice Tea, juices, etc.

I am looking to place a combo machine in a Hyatt hotel. They told me I cant put any bottled water in the machine because of the contract they have with Hyatt. Has anyone else run into this ? I am wondering if it would be ok for me to place pepsi products in my machine.

I'm surprised that they will let you put ant drinks in. Because of the high commissions the bottlers offer its usually exclusive for any drinks. So if you get to put in any drinks honor their requests, run with it and be happy.

Hopefully you won't get a call to remove the drinks in a couple of months when someone realizes that you should't be selling drinks in there if that is the case.

Archived