Vendo Vmax Test Vend Error

2dudes

I went to test vend columns on machine that I took over for someone and it's giving me a "no FAIL" code? There are four columns that this happens on and the cams on these columns are the only ones that aren't locked in. See pic. I hope this isn't too elementary. I'm still a beginner.

post-8306-0-85482300-1403572427_thumb.jpg

Your photo shows a motor not in it's home position which means the motor switch arm is not in a notch of the timing cam. Press your door interlock switch to the left of the delivery chute and see if that motor will home itself. If it hums but won't turn and you don't have a product jam then you probably have a worn out and jammed gate link that needs to be replaced.

There are four motors that look like that. Should I expect when the switch is hit that they all return? I am assuming that would have happened when I closed the door and opened it again no?

You want to do this with motor over off and while watching the motors sonyou can see what they do. Closing the door will also force the board to try homing the motors but you can't see what they're doing.

Archived