DN601 going from 16oz to 12oz cans

I currently have 2 slots set up to vend monster, and products like that. I tried loading 12oz cans 3 deep and moving the back spacer appropriately, but it tends to vend multiple cans on a single can purchase. Does anyone know the process how to transform it properly so it can vend 12oz cans?

I currently have 2 slots set up to vend monster, and products like that. I tried loading 12oz cans 3 deep and moving the back spacer appropriately, but it tends to vend multiple cans on a single can purchase. Does anyone know the process how to transform it properly so it can vend 12oz cans?

Did you move your motor cam to the three position?  Look at your other can columns.  Monsters take the same shims and spacers as 12 oz. cans so you just need to adjust your motor cams and set the rear spacer so that you can slide in one finger between the sold out lever and a can.

I looked behind the metal covering, in front of the motors... I didnt see where i could change anything,, are the motor cams facing the inside of the machine? or where do i find this switch? thanks for the help, thus far

If this is a narrow column then your motor cams are either grey or brown plastic.  The color is dictated by if this is a T model or an E model or if you have an SII or SIID board in it.  The grey cams require a screw to be loosened on the front cam so it can be adjusted.  The brown cams require you to flex the front cam away from the rear cam to lift the front off the *** that pokes through the holes in the front cam.  You want a setting on either colored cam to have 3 notches around the circumference so that the motor will stop its cycles three times before reloading.

Archived