Anyone sell redbull?

Redbull doesn't sell. I've tried it a couple times and wasn't worth it. What sells for me is Monster, Rockstar and NOS.

Perhaps people don't think they're getting good value for their money compared to the larger cans from Monster and Rockstar.

I only sell 16OZ Redbull, I sell at $3.50/EA.  Thing about energy drinks is that the consumers are very brand loyal.  I have some locations that I sell mostly Monster and others that Redbull dominate.  You just need to try different products and see what sticks.  If something doesn't seem to sell pull it and trying something different. 

Mission,

The Bevmax is a good drink machine, however it comes in second to the King of them all the Royal Vision Vendor 500!.

To maximise drink sales you need a glassfront machine, the old shims and can machines are ok for certain locations, however to turnover the big dollars in my opinion it has to be glassfront. 

Here I retail small cans of red bull from 3.50 to 3.80, large cans for 4.80.  

Redbull? I tell them the little cans are too small and would just fall thru the machine. I could put in the big cans, but they would be about $5.00 each. No one ever wants me to put those in.

On another note; I just raised my Monster prices to $2.25 and am thinking about raising them in 6 mos. to $2.50. It would be nice to get $3.00 each for them but I just can't bring myself to doing it. Has anyone had any problems charging $3.00 a can for a 16oz energy drink?

I started selling them at 2.50 a can then dropped to $2.00 a can. Works at my location.

I have a RVRB 372-3 that I can't bring myself to place anywhere because of the expense of stocking the 8.4 oz cans and the limited interest in the small can/high price issue. Now that the 16oz is available, I am considering using it for that, but am unsure if I can use it. I kind of looks like the machine uses a Red Bull shim kit and I am thinking I can just remove it to vend the larger red bull. Anyone have any experience here?

There is a way to convert it to run normal cans.  Removing the current column setup is the first step, then parts need to be added to accommodate the diameter of 12 and 16 ounce cans.  The biggest job is that the left side walls must be removed from each column and then the products tops have to be changed.  You might have to change the rotors as well but I don't remember if that's so or not.

• 2 weeks later...

Put NOS, Monster, Full Throttle, Rock Star and Red Bull in my newest location.  $2.25 except for RedBull at $2.50.  So far only the NOS and Rock Star are selling.  Not a single Red Bull.   I have an extra case of Red Bull and I'll probably return to Costco.  Live and learn.

Redbull starting to sell as is Rock Star... seems the guys in the shop have now found my machine.  Not a single Full Throttle has sold so might have to pull that one.

Archived