Lease and sell retail worth a snack machine?

Is it worth putting a small snack machine in a retail sales and lease place with only 7 employees?

I had a location ask me to put one in when I was locating for someone today, wasn't sure it would be worth selling to someone? 

Any input?

You will only know if u try.. this will depend on the foot traffic. If you already own the machine and don't have to pay anyone to move it for you .... And it's right on your route.... I would try it.

I will just say no. I have a lot of small accounts but they are almost all hot and/or blue collar factory types. I just installed an LCM combo in a mower repair and sales shop with 10 employees. It's only doing 25/week but that's better than what it made in my garage.

Is it worth putting a small snack machine in a retail sales and lease place with only 7 employees?

I had a location ask me to put one in when I was locating for someone today, wasn't sure it would be worth selling to someone? 

Any input?

If you're locating professionally, this is not an account any of your clients will be thrilled with.  I would never do a snack only location and probably would pass on a soda account with only seven people.  There are plenty of of these small accounts out there that would love to have free vending service but they aren't worth fooling with.  Full Line vendors who get sucked into these accounts because they're easy to find don't make it in this business.

I've got a bank calling me that wants a snack machine in their break room. 12 employees, all women on diets. They said the snack machine that is in there hasn't been serviced for 6 months and all the snacks in it are outdated. And guess who owns the machine? An employee that got transferred to another branch. How about those prices? .50 cent chips and .75 cent candy. 

Anyone out there every put a machine in a situation like this?

I had honor boxes in roughly 6 banks. I'm down to three because the rest of them were told that they couldn't have boxes anymore.

I'm about to pull out of one of those three. Because they have another honor box AND a vending machine. It's a joke.

I wouldn't even put an honor box in another bank.

Archived