Prize Depot Crane?

sprint54fan

I found a crane called "prize depot" ..looks like a toy soldier just different graphics..the neat thing about this one is half the playfield is for plush and the other half has gravel for jewelry.. weird..but a neat idea I think in my book..unit has dba and single coin mech and comes with plush/jewelry..100 percent working order ..whats it worth?

I think someone mentioned wumar made the unit? but the unit says c2c I think..Ill try to post pictures..

the units I told you I had that where same as coastal toy soldiers are these prize depots and plush depots..They are older c2c cranes that are made by wu mar(Paoki) and are the same, same music,same  gantry etc...only difference is they had a prize sensor error on some of hem and the prize sensor is more that likely unplugged so you have to count your plush(or not)

I have several I had offered to sell you the same as the toysoldiers, same machine just better looking graphics for a restaurant type location.

the owner probably just put a pc of plexi in between the playfield and ran both from same machine,,i did this in past on some machines, didn't help sales out at all though.

This is the crane..hes at 700.00 cash and will throw in plush and jewelry with it..

Yeah that is same  as  i have, its same machine as your toy soldiers.. they have false floor in them from factory that can be taken out and there is another floor lower so you can put more plush in them, i don't know by pic if he has taken that out or not,looks like he just put a pc o f plexi in there diagonally  and split playfield,, really doesn't make any more dough than just plush in my experience as i have tried it also before..

700 is good price if everything works..

Archived