How to program Saeco Group 200

coffee101

Hello, im new to the vending game and just recently purchased a used Saeco group 200e. The machine works great, the only issue i have is the amount of beverage it dispenses into the cup, does not fill the cup and customers are complaining about it. Does anyone know how i can program it to dispense more liquid into the cup? Thanks

post-8898-0-65306800-1403814513_thumb.jpg

should be in the manual.

I heard it's a bear thou, sort of a bits and flags system.

I already tore my hair out helping some one program a ap213.

rather take a ice cold shower with cats strapped to me.

Oh, the 213's aren't bad if you do them regularly, but it is something that you should do in person rather than try to explain over the phone to one who doesn't know the machine.  It's kind of like trying to explain setting up the space-to-sales programming of a soda machine over the phone.  That just won't work.

yep, this machine came from the east to the west and needed all the recipes redone.

so I listed what it could do, and they picked their setup.

what I like is you cqn taste test the recipe as you are building it.

she had the big expanded one. 7 hoppers and bowls, I think. had the max setup in it.

thank god you can reset the recipe bank and start over from scratch.

Sooo, no one knows step by step instructions??

Sorry... I can't help as I have no experience with Saeco's.

You could try to PM Greatdane or reel as they should both be able to help you with programming drink levels

• 2 months later...

Did you manage to find the programming operation?  If not, it's quite simple.  Go to 'System Management' -> 'Prepare Beverage' -> Select the beverage you want to adjust and it will give you a list of options.  You can increase the volume by increasing the amount of coffee/h20 or increasing the amount of soluble/h20.  You can also adjust the soluble to compensate.

Did you manage to find the programming operation?  If not, it's quite simple.  Go to 'System Management' -> 'Prepare Beverage' -> Select the beverage you want to adjust and it will give you a list of options.  You can increase the volume by increasing the amount of coffee/h20 or increasing the amount of soluble/h20.  You can also adjust the soluble to compensate.

no i did not, im very new to this and besides re filling the product, im pretty clueless with this machine, i dont even know how to go to the System management :s would you be able to tell me step by step instructions please? thank you very much

• 6 months later...

Thanks A LOT, i finally got to it and its exactly how you said it, very simple. Thanks again

• 8 months later...

Hello everybody , how are are you? :rolleyes: 

I have a big concern, I got 3 Saeco 200 SG and I dont know how to program them!

I downloaded the manual and I added all the ingriedients , I tried to set all the proportions and I keep getting these 5 letters A,B,C,D and E !

I tried everything and still I cant set the proportions....

I would really apreciate if anybody can give me a more easy description of how to do it.

Thank yo !!!

Presd the 2nd red button on the board, then on the display will show system management, press sugar + until u reach " Prep. Beverage" enter the menu, and there will appear beverage 1,2 etc. At every beverage change the H2O coffe or in other cases the H2O soluble.

Trimis de pe al meu GT-I9505 folosind Tapatalk

Hello everybody , how are are you? :rolleyes:

I have a big concern, I got 3 Saeco 200 SG and I dont know how to program them!

I downloaded the manual and I added all the ingriedients , I tried to set all the proportions and I keep getting these 5 letters A,B,C,D and E !

I tried everything and still I cant set the proportions....

I would really apreciate if anybody can give me a more easy description of how to do it.

Thank yo !!!

Sal Andrei legat de abcde...iti apare pe display coffe not available abcde?

Sal Andrei legat de abcde...iti apare pe display coffe not available abcde?

Helo Vasile, thank you for answering, yes I get A B C D E not available, where are you from? Do you think you can call me? (crezi ca putem vb la telefon daca nu te superi ? 701-509 5896)

Archived