inventory spreadsheet

lmvend

I just purchased a Dixie Narco 501E and an AR 113 for our apartment complex. I am new to vending and could use a good inventory spreadsheet if anyone has one. Thanks!

Well, you're starting with some good machines but I'm not sure if you're looking for a product list or something more sophisticated like product tracking and profit.  Let's see if we can get the moderators to move this thread over to the Full Line section - this forum started as a Bulk Vending site and we Full Line vendors are kind of sensitive about our Full Line forum.

Welcome to the forums, Imvend!

If you would click on the Downloads button at the top of the page it will take you to the part of the site with many contributed forms available to download at your leisure.  On the top left you will see a menu of categories, and if you click on the Vending Tools link you will find many different forms to choose from.  You can probably find one or more there that will work for you.

Just a caveat, don't get too detailed in your calculations.  You can actually drive yourself batty if you try to calculate anything to the penny in this business.  You will need to look at your numbers over the long haul to really see where you stand.

Archived