I  have a RS-800/850 Combo Machine, and one person told me that people have been ripping me off by duplicating their money. So he told me that they are putting in their money in the slot then selecting a button such as B03 and holding down the 3 until it drops then Releasing the 3 and it shows vending has failed and is giving their credit back, but still dispensing out the product. Please help me and Thank you all 

So have you tried it yourself?

If it does what your being told, then you have a problem.

Do you inventory what goes in machine, then you should have an idea of what you should have for money coming out of machine.

ya i do inventory, iv been wonder how iv had money come up missing and product. yes it and it does work i emptied my hole change draw doing it because when it gives the credit you can hit the refund button and will give you back change, but i could only get it to work on one item witch its B03 on one of the drink items, it didnt work on any of the food items but the guy told me he thinks they have done it on food items too.   Any Suggestion? Motor, Mother Board or the Cash Validator?

If this only happens on one motor then that motor switch may be bad. Try swapping the bad motor with a good motor from another selection that works and if the problem follows the motor and the good motor works fine in the bad selection then that confirms the bad motor/switch. If the switch can't be replaced on it's own then the motor will need to be replaced.

If the problem stays in the original position even with a known good motor there then you have a wiring issue or a bad logic board.

Archived