Sam's Club Price Alert

moondog

Sam's has got Coke on sale for just under 25 cents a can in weird 35 packs - a little awkward as the cans tend to fall out the ends.  Monsters are $27 a case and no limits on everything.  I don't know if this will apply across the country but it's likely.

In az there is a limit on the monster. 3 or 4 I believe. The 35 packs are a good deal other than the one awkward can that always tries to fall out. Couple of other good vending deals on Gardettos, nuts, and beef jerky. I seen a sign about a Mars vending rebate program. Anyone know anything about that?

Everyone get ready for the Fourth of July soda sales!  Be prepared to stock up.

You bet - I'm going to max out every machine I own in the next week or so while supplies last.  I might even buy enough to last the whole summer!

The 35 packs are like 8.50 and the 32 pack 9.50 lol. Monsters at costco are 24 and limit of 5. However i did 6 transactions w dif registers and got 30 :) sams has like 3 off monsters and powerades are 9.99 for 24pk. They have mango, lime and orange. I also bought lipton half tea half lemonade 16.9 they are 2.50 off. Come out to like .30 and selling for 1.25

Archived