Charity Box Products?

Maven1

I am about to order some Pink Ribbon Charity Boxes from Sheridan, but I am concerned about what product to vend. It seems to me that peppermint patties, or any chocolate, would be problematic at this time of year, especially in the deep south. Restaurants conscious of their image would not want you vending melted chocolate, since they would be fielding any complaints. It also seems to me that blow pops and tootsie pops would not be so appealing to adult buyers. Any thoughts? 

I use the peppermint patties.  Of course I live in the Midwest and it gets hot here too.  I just make sure they are not sitting in the sun and the place is air-conditioned.  If not they get pulled until Oct. when it cools down.

I also use York peppermint patties. Im in NY so it's only the summers that are tough here. I'm still toying with the idea of working in some PB cups at a few locations. Whenever I get close to deciding to sell some PB cups I remind myself that those are probably not worth the expense and trouble. One of these days though............

I also use York peppermint patties. Im in NY so it's only the summers that are tough here. I'm still toying with the idea of working in some PB cups at a few locations. Whenever I get close to deciding to sell some PB cups I remind myself that those are probably not worth the expense and trouble. One of these days though............

Go ahead and do it, you know you want to. lol

I use the peppermint patties.  Of course I live in the Midwest and it gets hot here too.  I just make sure they are not sitting in the sun and the place is air-conditioned.  If not they get pulled until Oct. when it cools down.

When you pull them, what do you replace them with? I am still having trouble with the idea of blow pops and Tootsie pops in an adult setting.

When you pull them, what do you replace them with? I am still having trouble with the idea of blow pops and Tootsie pops in an adult setting.

I don't use any other type of candy. I only have 2 places that I take the box out for about 3 months and then put back.

Archived