Dr Pepper 4.49 at Sams

I am not sure how your Sam's club works but in the fine print at mine it says limit 4 per membership so you can only get 4 during that whole special.  At least this was my understand when explained by one of the employees there.

I am not sure how your Sam's club works but in the fine print at mine it says limit 4 per membership so you can only get 4 during that whole special.  At least this was my understand when explained by one of the employees there.

I don't think they can track it if you make multiple trips.

I don't think they can track it if you make multiple trips.

Surr they can. Their system will only give you 4 discounts for your membership. When you scan your card at tge register, it should check all of that.

In fact, if you returned those 4 dr pepper, you would only be refunded what you paid but the computer wouldn't give your discount back. A manager would have to do that.

$.73 per can? Expensive if u ask me. I make sure I'm at least $3 per 12-pack. With tax and CRV it works out to be only $.32 per can....

Yeah Sams has been doing well with deals lately. Their 35 packs for coke products come under 25 cents a can.

They are also selling 32 packs of pepsi for $8.98. It goes through July 20, limit 100 cases

32... you mean 36?

no, 32. They are packaged like the coke 32 packs. That is the way pepsi and Mountain dews have been coming to us lately.

If they stopped spending so much on packaging, we might get cheaper soda.

If they stopped spending so much on packaging, we might get cheaper soda.

Yep, that new 35 Coke pack is sure a loser - cans all over the back of my van  :blink:  :'(  :blink:

Yep, that new 35 Coke pack is sure a loser - cans all over the back of my van :blink::'(:blink:

The order puller at my SAMs told me today they are not getting anymore 35 packs in...

And we golpher about 30 cents a can

Yeah but I hear, where kiwi is from, the poor people can't afford Porsches so they stick with Subarus and Toyotas. I think they are taxed based off of how many silver spoons they have.

And we golpher about 30 cents a can

Yep.. but we sell it here for $2.00 - $2.50 per can  ;D

Yeah but I hear, where kiwi is from, the poor people can't afford Porsches so they stick with Subarus and Toyotas. I think they are taxed based off of how many silver spoons they have.

Have you been listening to moondog again.. If I was you I wouldn't believe everything that comes out of his mouth  ;D

Yep.. but we sell it here for $2.00 - $2.50 per can  ;D

Have you been listening to moondog again.. If I was you I wouldn't believe everything that comes out of his mouth  ;D

We can't afford Porches either Chris - and how the hell did I get sucked into this?

I thought all you Californians were rich like you Moondog?........No Kiwis are a very cheap breed and are known to have deep pockets and short arms, why the hell do you think they are known for shagging sheep ......they get it for free, although the sheep are short changed lol. .

Archived