found a six unit rack need advice

hulksmashu00

ok so i just located a 6 unit rack less then a hour from my house for 175$. it was at a drive up resturaunt but they had to move it in and out every day so they are selling it. it is clean with keys working condition.

from the pic and description they are metal base, top and shoot with a shatter resistent globe. it says LYPC on the shute can anyone identify this machine and is it a good brand for the 175$?

thanks guys

Not a good brand and not worth the price.  I'd pay about $10 a head, so $60 for the machines and about $40 for the rack, so $100 total.  Lypc suck for vending toys, but are okay for gumballs and candy which is why I'd still consider buying them.  If you're looking for a professional set-up, this is not what you're looking for.

Not a good brand and not worth the price.  I'd pay about $10 a head, so $60 for the machines and about $40 for the rack, so $100 total.  Lypc suck for vending toys, but are okay for gumballs and candy which is why I'd still consider buying them.  If you're looking for a professional set-up, this is not what you're looking for.

thank you

Archived