what dollar bill validators are you using?

hi, I was just wondering what 24v DBV out are using out there, i still have a lot of coinco BA.. but theyre not cutting it anymore, we also use a lot of mei 25 series very good but also expensive, so i was wondering if you have good alternatives, cheaper or good deals online, thank you

I use a majority of Coinco validators in my service calls and customer exchanges with Mars used where they are already in place.  I do exchanges of bad units with factory rebuilt units and don't have any problems with either Coinco or Mars.  I do a lot of upgrades from obsolete metal validators to newer plastic units and Coinco is usually the one used.  There are some locations where Mars is a better choice, such as very dirty locations or places where you are likely to get damp or crumpled bills.  There are also a few machine instances where a Mars fits or interfaces better than a Coinco but they are few. 

If you are having trouble with Coinco units you should look at another source.  If you would PM me I can give you prices for exchanges. 

I perfer MEI.  However, the very best validator in my opinion is the Currenza.  Expensive, but they just don't quit.  They aren't the best with damp bills though.  We've used them for six or seven years and never had to send one in for repair.  Just the best.

I have MEI, Coinco Vantage, and Cashcode Currenza. My favorite? The Cashcode. Railway lights are nice and flashy, acceptance speed is really fast and smooth.

Plus I have had no issues with them. I've had to replace 3 Coinco Vantages, and the MEIs I have are slower and more picky about the bills compared with the Cashcode.

- Jason

Archived