selectivend good or bad

hulksmashu00

are selectivend bulk machines good or bad from your experience. ive been browsing sams club and noticed they offer northwestern and selective end machines for a somewhat reasonable price.

In my opinion, Selectivend are just about the worst triples on the market.  Worse than Vendstar.  The coin mechs are notorious for breaking and mis-vending and something you don't see until you've owned a few different types of these machines is that the sections are separated by nothing more than a removable piece of sheet metal.  So it becomes virtually impossible to swap out one product for another without emptying all three sections of product.  They don't have sectioned coin trays so you can't tell which product is selling - those machines are a nightmare.  There's a reason you always see these in near-new condition for 50 bucks on craigslist.  If you're going with triples there are two options that stand head and shoulders above the rest:  1-800's and Northwestern Triple Plays.   

Could not agree with Rick more, selectivends are abysmal! I have a dozen or so (part machines) and I am pulling them from all my locations to sell for cheap or take to scrap. Nothing but issues, extremely difficult to service efficiently and easy to break into. Seek out 1800's or NW but look used as much as possible.

Archived