REDBULL

You should be able to vend it the same way you would Monster as long as the diameter of the cans is the same or very close to the same.  The cost will probably be pretty high so do you think you can get a good retail price for it?

You should be able to vend it the same way you would Monster as long as the diameter of the cans is the same or very close to the same.  The cost will probably be pretty high so do you think you can get a good retail price for it?

This girl was asking for 20 ounce so We'll see what happens.I'll buy as little as possible to find out without having too much left that won't sell

John

Yeah wholesale at Sams on 16 ounce is $1.75.  I rarely see people holding a Red Bull.  It's almost always a Monster.  Personally I like Rockstar but no one buys those in the machines either.  

This girl was asking for 20 ounce so We'll see what happens.I'll buy as little as possible to find out without having too much left that won't sell

John

I hope you don't have to pull something that does sell to make room for this, that always leads to complaints.  Make sure the place that sells the Red Bull always stocks them and it's not just a one time buy deal.

I have a customer that is requesting redbull and tonight I was in a store and seen the 16 ounce size, my question is can I vend it without any adapters, it looks to be the same size as monster.

Thanks

John

For us, its pretty much all Monster, all the time. 10-12 cases a week vs a case ot two a month of RockStar, NoS or the small Red Bull

Archived