Hello from England

tootingjo

Hi, I just discovered this forum and it's great... so much information. I live in the UK by the sea, and I think there may be a market for toy/sticker/sweets(candy!) vending in my area. So I hope to buy one second hand machine and test this out, then take it from there.

I'm also interested in vintage vending machines, and machines that look cool or different. I got an old Northwestern talking robot gumball machine for my last birthday! Not at all practical for selling anything, but it started my interest in trying this business. :) 

Hi, I just discovered this forum and it's great... so much information. I live in the UK by the sea, and I think there may be a market for toy/sticker/sweets(candy!) vending in my area. So I hope to buy one second hand machine and test this out, then take it from there.

I'm also interested in vintage vending machines, and machines that look cool or different. I got an old Northwestern talking robot gumball machine for my last birthday! Not at all practical for selling anything, but it started my interest in trying this business. :)

Hello, and welcome to TVF.  Good luck in your test quest.  Is that old Northwestern what is called a Mouthy Marvin?  Would love to see a pic of it.

• 1 month later...

Archived