route pricing

kdub3821

Bulk Candy Vending Machine Route For Sale $25,000! Currently grossing $19,200 and nets $9,400 per year! Over $15,000 in assets! Route consists of 78 stops, plus an additional 11 in storage as well as many replacement parts. This route is turn-key with newer and updated machines placed throughout the route. This is the perfect opportunity for a part time owner/operator to step into this turn-key operation and maximize profits as there are 11 machines which could be placed in increase sales volume. The vending business offers unlimited growth potential! The current owner operates this route in Cleveland OH area focusing in eastern Cleveland areas. Motivated seller has other business interests.

This is the add I was looking at. I don't know the type of machines yet but I sent a message to find out. Looks like a 20.50 dollar per stop account. What do you guys think? Thanks

The value of a vending route is surely quite subjective but it appears that he is asking just under 3 years net for this route. A fairly standard business pricing but rarely applicable to vending, I am curious about the machines however. Keep us posted.

Archived