My Resignation as Moderator

Wow, thank you all for the kind words.... really surprised that there has not been even one good riddance :) was expecting that from moonbeam. LOL

Apparently Obama is not a TVF member  ;D

Hey guys,

I am posting this to let you know that effective immediately I have resigned as moderator. As most of you know I sold my business to a friendly competitor, people I have known for over a decade in this business, a while back and stayed on to manage the combined operation. SInce the buyout there have been several other acquistions leading to a business approaching 2M in revenue.

It was a great experience for me and I learned a lot about running a multiple route operation. I also learned that the people I sold out to were not the people that I thought they were and struggled for several months to be able to accept the fact. I was unable to do so and so I quit.

I have taken a new position as a manager in another industry, one that so far has been a wonderful experience for me but is not the same as vending which I hope to return to as soon as the time on my noncompete agreement comes to a end.

So with my focus and energies on a new career I felt that it was appropriate for me to step down and back a bit from TVF. At times my efforts here have been both very rewarding and, yes, at times, very frustrating, but I wouldn't change any  part of it and I am so thankful that Steve decided to let me help out around here for a while.

In closing, this little community that we have built here means a lot to me and I want to reiterate how much I have appreciated the opportunity to be a part of and serve here and even though I am no longer a moderator I will still be around and participating.

Thank you Steve and everyone at TVF!!

Mike

Can hardly wait to see what happens when the bulk folks realize the sheriff's out of town - cagey of you to post this in the Full Line Forum  ;D

Naw, I'd say just give the mod job to Cajun if he weren't already so busy running the Golpher Hole ;D

It is mine moonbeam!

Hands off!

Go find yourself a VW van to run your route!

I'll sick my possum on you, he is bad azz!

I'll put a gree-gree on you and you will never have grass in the yard again!

;D  ;D  ;D

It is mine moonbeam!

Hands off!

Go find yourself a VW van to run your route!

I'll sick my possum on you, he is bad azz!

I'll put a gree-gree on you and you will never have grass in the yard again!

;D  ;D  ;D

Good grief

Getting out of vending huh? Well good luck.

How long is your non-compete? 

When I bought my route, the seller put a 5 year non-compete. I told him other then the locations I purchased, I really didn't care if he competed.

Getting out of vending huh? Well good luck.

How long is your non-compete? 

When I bought my route, the seller put a 5 year non-compete. I told him other then the locations I purchased, I really didn't care if he competed.

Its not that long.

• 6 months later...

Has anyone been in contact with Mike... I was just wondering how he is getting along... he doesn't seem to visit here anymore... hope everything is okay... maybe I should just flick him an email

Has anyone been in contact with Mike... I was just wondering how he is getting along... he doesn't seem to visit here anymore... hope everything is okay... maybe I should just flick him an email

He has all of our email addresses if he ever wants to chat with us...lol

Archived