Hi from Florida

KrisFL

Hello everyone, I am looking into purchasing a few routes in Florida to get started in Beverage and Snack Vending.  I am very glad I found this community.

You have an excellent community here at TVF and it something you should all be proud contributing to.  I have been making my way through the old posts in the Beverage forum and I have already learned a lot.

Does anyone have any recommended reading or books on vending they recommend?

KrisFL

Welcome to the forum Kris! 

The best advice is to continue reading and do some searches in the Beverage and Food forum related to new vendors.  You can answer a lot of your questions that way.  The only book anyone here recommends, and it is recommended by many members though I've never read it, is the book by RJT (a member here).  You should be able to find a link to it in either the Downloads section or in the Classified Ads section.

Good luck to you and keep reading!

PS: I think you mean that you are looking to purchase or place a few "locations" not "routes."  A route consists of many locations that one person operates.

Welcome to the forum Kris! 

The best advice is to continue reading and do some searches in the Beverage and Food forum related to new vendors.  

Thanks for the advice!  I found the book in my forum reading last night and RJT has already sent me my copy!  Looks like a lot of good information and sample documents.

-Kris

Welcome Kris,

I would second AZVendor advise & tell you to "continue reading" through the old posts & if you need any advise just ask.. I think there is more valuable information on TFV than in any book you can buy!

Don't mean to put down RJT's book as like AZ I have never read it but like most books they are only one person experience/opinions where on TVF you will get 100's if not 1000's of years experience to help you.

Good Luck! 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived