vending toys from 1800s

hulksmashu00

Gum / cap wheel without riser for toys

With riser for bb

lol ok dont know what a riser is yet... im in the process of taking one apart and identifying all of the parts gonna be a long night lol.

• 4 weeks later...

Gum wheel has the circles in it

The riser looks like a pacman

ok so i have the riser removed and i had to open the wheel up all the way because in the gumball setting it was jamming. now it is working pretty well but im still getting a missvend every now and then like maybe one every 40 quarters where nothing comes out. how do i stop it from missvending and if i cant what do i do so it does not cause problems on location?

Im literally having to go through all of my gumball wheels and adjust them one at a time because they dont all open wide enough to vend 1 inch toys without getting jammed and the only way i can tell if they work is by physically adjusting them and trying them out to weed out the bad ones. This is a royal pain in the butt.

Im literally having to go through all of my gumball wheels and adjust them one at a time because they dont all open wide enough to vend 1 inch toys without getting jammed and the only way i can tell if they work is by physically adjusting them and trying them out to weed out the bad ones. This is a royal pain in the butt.

I’ve got a couple of dozen 1800 triples I’ve done this to. PM me and I can explain it to you. It’s not that bad once you’ve done it a few times. I can set up a machine in just a few minutes now that I’ve done it a bunch. There is an easy and quick solution to the problem with certain wheels that won’t open far enough.

Vend round caps instead of acorns. I only have one 1800 left on route but use to have around 75 of them and made different modifications but in the end found vending round caps was the easiest way to avoid jams. BTW A&A round caps duck don't waste your money they pop right open and just cause jams. I use brand Sqwishland 1". I have being using a mix of Sqwishland in the same location for 3 years now and still empty a cannister every 45 days.

Vend round caps instead of acorns. I only have one 1800 left on route but use to have around 75 of them and made different modifications but in the end found vending round caps was the easiest way to avoid jams. BTW A&A round caps duck don't waste your money they pop right open and just cause jams. I use brand Sqwishland 1". I have being using a mix of Sqwishland in the same location for 3 years now and still empty a cannister every 45 days.

I vend acorn caps in all of my 1800 machines with no problem. As for Swishland, I can't give that crap away. My route's previous owner had that garbage in every single machine on the route and two years later I'm finally down to just one grocery sack full of the crap to sell in my mystery mix machines.

Archived