V21 QUESTION

I'm sure this will be the first of several questions regarding the 721 I just purchased.

First, where is the power switch? I can't find one. Am I supposed to unplug the thing every time the coin mech, bill acceptor, or anything else electrical needs servicing?

Thanks

For future questions call  vendo! You buy a machine you are ENTITLED to tech support...there is a tube style fuse on the bottom of the door! twist VERY gently to remove! This kills the power. Wait 35 seconds, then make/break any electrical connections including  connecting any mech, B/A! good luck...do I know you!

There is no power switch on the V21 series of machines.  There is a power plug in the lower left corner that looks like a computer power plug.  You pull that out to kill power to the machine.

Yes, I would call tech support, but they are not open when I have time to finally have a look at my new machine. I will have to call them to figure out how to set product prices. Nothing works. I know you said you had trouble as well. Why the hell does it have to be so complicated to set product prices?

As an added bonus, BD sold me a unit with everything in french around the coin slot.

Vendo has redesigned how you "kill" the power, the power plug that you "pull" has been replaced by a slow twist  tube fuse. These new vendos ( 2 months) old or 2014 models are different than 721 models a few years back.

Everything is in French! Well you know where to buy next time! Bonne change mon ami! A la prochaine et bonne journee!

I don't like using the fuse but sometimes that is the only choice. Royals same way just undo the fuse. I prefer to find the power on the board. D/N is easy and Vendo also. I do that on D/N so the lights stay on. 

Archived