Vendo Coke Machine

That machine is a Vendo V511 if three cans deep or a V540/720 if 4 cans deep.  A good buy for $400 but maybe you can get it for less since it has no key, needs a validator and the coin insert decal needs replaced.  I don't see the credit display and it looks like they have covered the hole with tape so it might need a display lens and maybe a display board.

Let me know if you need parts for it.

Thanks AZ and Roger!

The person can only tell me it says vendo on tag and it does open, just no lock for it and it does cool down according to person. 

So if it is 79" tall what model machine is it?

it's kind of rare to find a Vendo that was operated by a Coke bottler but I have seen a couple - if it is a Vendo it well could be a Univendor 601,  otherwise it's a Royal or Dixie ( which pretty much covers them all  ;D )

Going in morning to check out machine, as long as it is able to vend 20 oz bottles and is multi price.

I'll probable buy it, been wanting to replace can machine in trailer park.

Should vendors work on Sundays?

:huh:  :huh: ???

cajun

Going in morning to check out machine, as long as it is able to vend 20 oz bottles and is multi price.

I'll probable buy it, been wanting to replace can machine in trailer park.

Should vendors work on Sundays?

:huh:  :huh: ???

cajun

I didn't know vendors even knew what day of the week it was.  ;D

I didn't know vendors even knew what day of the week it was.  ;D

I was told a year after getting into this business that it is a 24/7 business, and I am sure seeing that now that I am a little bigger!....

I'm back!

No machine, pictures don't tell everything and until you get your eyes on machine, don't get your hopes up!

Only one person was correct!

orsd was correct, vendo 475 single price. 

it is in front of a junk store, at least that is what I think it is, told person to keep machine and sell drinks out of it.

I would up making $75 off the person, put a used Coinco BA-30 and set the price at .75 and sold them a lock and two key's! LOL!

Also showed how to load can properly, coke in the first two slots equally.

cajun 

I was actually replying to moondog and I was thinking of the flat face ones

The only sp vendo that I seen that had the coke bezel like that was operated by one of the oddball bottlers, swire

Archived