price check

3 accounts, same complex steps from each other. On location for 4 years. Seller needs to sell off some parts of route to finance a giant account he landed.

Sales: gross sales $230 a week

Equipment:

Soda machines:

1) Dixie Narco 501 multiprice 10 select can/bottle with bill validator

2) Dixie Narco 276D

3) Royal 7 select with brand new compressor

Snack machines:

1) Crane National 147 4 wide, 6 shelves

2) Crane National Snacktron 2 4 wide 6 shelf

3) Automatic Product Studio 2D with bill validator

About 200 employees total. Comes with change in mechs and 1k worth of inventory

Asking 10k

Deal or no deal?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 accounts, same complex steps from each other. On location for 4 years. Seller needs to sell off some parts of route to finance a giant account he landed.

Equipment:

Soda machines:

1) Dixie Narco 501 multiprice 10 select can/bottle with bill validator

2) Dixie Narco 276D

3) Royal 7 select with brand new compressor

Snack machines:

1) Crane National 147 4 wide, 6 shelves

2) Crane National Snacktron 2 4 wide 6 shelf

3) Automatic Product Studio 2D with bill validator

Asking 10k

Deal or no deal?

Based on gross you could take 2 years to break even. I'd offer less. What conditions is the equipment in? Is this blue collar?

You should get some good replies on here soon, unless they're taking a break from the forum today, lol.

Nah!

It is to hot so everybody is hiding in their man cave.  ;D

I myself smells like road kill from sweating my tail off today!  :wacko:

Another perfect example of "WAY TOO MUCH INFORMATION"  ;D

Based on gross you could take 2 years to break even. I'd offer less. What conditions is the equipment in? Is this blue collar?

You should get some good replies on here soon, unless they're taking a break from the forum today, lol.

I'm confused a bit. Wouldnt grossing 230 a week=920 a month times 12 months = $11,040?

So about a year to break even? Or am I missing something, which wouldnt shock me lol

Ah, about 50% needs to go back for product thats why 2 years right

I always try to purchase an account with decent equipment at 10 to 12 times sales..if it's an account I would have fun at I will pay up to 14 times..

So this isnt to bad? Equipment looks very clean and taken care and of

$230 per week from 6 machines is a very slow account. You would need to service this account once per month to get a decent collection from each machine, unless two or three of the machines do all the sales meaning the other machines have no business even being there.

If you are an owner operator and don't pay any commission I say go for it and do it at the most every 2 weeks... That's 460 a pick up and you should be able to get these vended in about an hour total every two weeks ... So if you're at the typical percent profit that's about 230 profit a pickup for an hours time

AZ is correct

Equipment:

Soda machines:

1) Dixie Narco 501 multiprice 10 select can/bottle with bill validator    Not a 20 0z bottle Actual value $500
2) Dixie Narco 276D Actual Value $500
3) Royal 7 select with brand new compressor  Actual Value  $500

Snack machines:

1) Crane National 147 4 wide, 6 shelves Actual value $700
2) Crane National Snacktron 2 4 wide 6 shelf Actual value $700
3) Automatic Product Studio 2D with bill validator This one is best of the bunch $ 1400

Asking 10k

Deal or no deal?

$5300 in equipment value in your garage should this account not pay out and his figures are correct. 

Less than $40 a week average per machine isn't a barn burner. Like AZ said one location is carrying the account and the rest are most likely dead which means you will be dealing with out of dates.

in fact I would check the dates and that will tell you a lot. 

What is the vend prices on pop and snack

You are buying a lot of air should this account fold up..

Like I said before $6000 is what it could be worth if the figures are correct and the vend prices are decent. No more than $7500.

The big guys won't pay more than 50 cents on the dollar and that is why they are the big guys

IMO

If you are in Canada your chocolate needs to be $1.50, so you will also need a price increase soon. That could get you thrown out of some or all of those accounts.

I'm confused a bit. Wouldnt grossing 230 a week=920 a month times 12 months = $11,040?

So about a year to break even? Or am I missing something, which wouldnt shock me lol

Ah, about 50% needs to go back for product thats why 2 years right

If you grossed 11k in a year, approximately 50% would go to expenses. That means about 5500 in profit.

I'm with Allen on this one, in my world a $200+ per week account is a good one, and has proven to be profitable with me so far. I would however try and get it at the absolute best price possible. I agree that a $6000 offer is a good number to throw at him and he can always come back in negotiation. But it don't seem to bad to me, don't think I would pay 10 grand for it though, maybe 7-8.

I also agree about the every 2 week service, it would be nice to go in every 2 weeks and collect 400-500 in sales in probably an hour and a half or so. Especially how its so close to you, sounds like a good fit.

It would be hard to service a $230+/week account every 2 weeks in my opinion.

If you are an owner operator and don't pay any commission I say go for it and do it at the most every 2 weeks... That's 460 a pick up and you should be able to get these vended in about an hour total every two weeks ... So if you're at the typical percent profit that's about 230 profit a pickup for an hours time

I would like to see a video of someone stocking 6 machines with $460 worth of product in 1 hour.  It would be good for a deodorant commercial.

It would be hard to service a $230+/week account every 2 weeks in my opinion.

I would like to see a video of someone stocking 6 machines with $460 worth of product in 1 hour. It would be good for a deodorant commercial.

Come with me for a day, don't forget it is also 106 today.

I would never let a machine sit for 2 weeks that is generating 200+ per week. All's it takes is a bill jamb on the day after you just serviced it to ruin a good run. That's the time nobody calls for 2 weeks. You get there thinking you've got bank and all you see are notes taped to the front. Then you have to fight the urge to yell at someone for the next 4 hours. Today this guy was putting a Canadian coin in a machine over and over cussing the machine and letting everyone know how jacked-up it was. I just happened to walk up and offered to assist him. I put the coin in twice myself. hahaha

Archived