TVF Cage Match - Bulk vs Full Line

caserri

We started primarily as a bulk vending forum. For the first couple of years, full line discussions were limited on TVF. However, I've been watching the full line activity increase steadily over the years. Check out these "all-time" statistics...

These numbers represent how many times a topic was viewed in each category since 2007. The full line guys are making a decent run considering bulk had a major head start.

Bulk Vending - 2,790,413

Full Line - 1,564,799

Current as of this moment.

I've watched this also. I think the Full-Line sub forum actually fulfills Steve's vision for the forum (vendors helping vendors) better than bulk, and I'm a bulk guy.

After a few years most bulk guys know how to run a business so the fellowship and giving back to the newbies are the main reasons for being a part of this community.

The Full-Line guys on the other hand are often running across new technical problems and can draw from the resources of many fellow vendors, even if they are already very good at what they do.

• 11 months later...

Almost 1 year later and full line is still surging. I have seen days (today especially) where I am approving 20+ posts from new members in the full line section and zero in bulk.

You bulk guys need to start picking it up.

Almost 1 year later and full line is still surging. I have seen days (today especially) where I am approving 20+ posts from new members in the full line section and zero in bulk.

You bulk guys need to start picking it up.

Maybe this recent quote from the bulk vending forum might explain the gap. "My favorite thing about the internet is you can get vending advice from people with zero vending machines and zero vending advice! Its on the internet , so its got to be true! Thanks Jim!" (from your pal Toad)

Maybe this recent quote from the bulk vending forum might explain the gap. "My favorite thing about the internet is you can get vending advice from people with zero vending machines and zero vending advice! Its on the internet , so its got to be true! Thanks Jim!" (from your pal Toad)

Ha. I haven't seen that one. That would explain it I guess. I wouldn't want to participate in a forum with members like Glenn either. [emoji90]

Ha. I haven't seen that one. That would explain it I guess. I wouldn't want to participate in a forum with members like Glenn either. [emoji90]

And another thing ....... was this thread Cajun approved ? ;D;D;D

I think both moon dog and bravo duck are dead on. there's always have seemed to be more unity with the full line guys then the bulk guys. and after a while a lot of bulk guys just don't feel like dealing with a couple golpher bags that have had free rain to disrupt the productive threads in the bulk section and hide behind the same old excuse of just trying to add levity to the forum and that it's everyone else's fault the rest of us lack a sense of humor.

Yes, I approved this thread, moondog!

As long as "caserrie" don't peek at my thread about "gravity"!

I'm good!

;D  ;D  ;D

cajun

That's odd, I would think your stamp of approval would look something more like a dead skunk in the middle of the road surrounded by little sinalods  ;D  ;D  ;D

Archived