Newbie in Chicago

mondovending

After reading various forums and sites for a few days, I am considering investing in a vending machine business from scratch.

What machines do you recommend as a start ?  Bulk machines appear quite lower in initial investment. Any brand better than another ? New vs. used ?

Thanks in advance or any insight.

Mark

you can get started in both for a couple hundres

if you want soda then get a 200 dollar used  single price  machine from craigslist and stick it in a tire shop

if you want bulk than get a used aa, oak, eagle, northwestern, or beaver ($25  or less) and place it

keep in mind bulk machines are cheaper from mfg and are usually around $60

I read the "bulk" boards for the last few hours on debating brands and how a start-up should start.  All quite valuable.

Is it worth the peace of mind of purchasing a new machine?  For $40+ in price, it may take twice as long to earn a positive ROI, but at least I know the machine works as soon as when its placed.

Thanks for your support.

• 2 weeks later...

Only buy used when it looks VERY nice and don't be tempted to pay according to "new price".  A super clean and new, fresh location will benefit from a new machine.  In a 'run down' location, the older used machine may fit in just fine .

Archived