Potential newbie from northern Alabama.

steven35670

I have been perusing this forum for several days now, and needed to post to access the "Downloads." I appreciate all the other info on here as well. I have learned things that manufacturers, distributors, and especially the biz-opp peddlers would not voluntarily tell you. If I decide to take the plunge, I am currently leaning towards double-head setups utilizing Northwestern Super 60(s). Anyway, thanks for all the info here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have been perusing this forum for several days now, and needed to post to access the "Downloads." I appreciate all the other info on here as well. I have learned things that manufacturers, distributors, and especially the biz-opp peddlers would not voluntarily tell you. If I decide to take the plunge, I am currently leaning towards double-head setups utilizing Northwestern Super 60(s). Anyway, thanks for all the info here.

Still here ?

Hi and welcome to the friendliest forum on the net! If there is anything you can't find answer to, be sure and ask. Toy racks and crane/claw machines are excellent to get into stay away from candy (no profits). Alabama is a great place for vending! Wish you much success! 

I appreciate that. I live in the Somerville/Priceville area, by the way.

There was a sale of a good sized vending company up that way that went bad and left lots of abandoned accounts. My self and couple other guys been picking them up. You may find some up there your self.

Archived