Location for sale!

The Baby Bevmax is very hard to come by so it is pretty valuable when you need one.  I think it's overkill for this account but is probably used because it fits the space and provides lots of selections.  The snack is a USI 3114 with an MDB controller in it.  Those are awfully small machines for 135 people and only needing to fill them every two weeks means the sales are not very strong.  I think that sums up why it has been for sale for quite a while now.

The Bevmax looks nice  worth $1200 - $1400. The Snack is a 3 wide worth $600.... $60 dollars a week for 125 employees sounds pretty low.

If you are not driving along way it could be worth it. I would Offer$1500 with product and no more than $2,000 not a penny more. Then I would look for a better loc. 

I would also offer a lower number if your willing to take on a slower account, one thing that is refreshing to me though is that I think he is being completely honest in his ad. Almost every time when there is a location or route for sale there seem to be some exaggerations or incomplete records and or fluffed up numbers.

Archived