Startup Stock

FrCorey

I am doing a starup order for 28 machines with stands.

14 1 inch machines with gum, candy and cap wheels.

50 cent mechs. and 12 2 inch machines, 6 50 cent and 6 1.00

and 2 dual sticker/tattoo machines with stands.

but what products do I order for them?

A&A send me a 28 page list of stuff.

I am doing a starup order for 28 machines with stands.

14 1 inch machines with gum, candy and cap wheels.

50 cent mechs. and 12 2 inch machines, 6 50 cent and 6 1.00

and 2 dual sticker/tattoo machines with stands.

but what products do I order for them?

A&A send me a 28 page list of stuff.

Got any young kids you can talk to?  Thats what I try to do.  They think differently than us sometimes.  Items with a great play factor do better than something they just wear or sit on a shelf and look at.

Just curious, why .50 for 2"? I wouldn't personally dip any 2" under .75.

But I'm also new at racks (not vending)

2" product doesn't sell near as fast as 1" stuff.  When you don't have that many heads out to keep the stuff rotated, it slows down and goes "stale" if you will.  Running a few .50 mechs here and there will give you a place to offer the product at a "reduced" price to blow it out.  If you don't do this you may end of with many boxes of the 2" product just sitting on your shelves at your warehouse. Everybody goes through this stage of growth when you are dealing with 2". Get you some nice looking Mix displays and dump all the half boxes together and blow it out.

Another approach to moving dud products is to run teaser items in a mix. Most suppliers sell them. Things like MP3 players and stuff like that. You put only a few in the mix and customers buy more of it hoping to get one of the premium items. I haven't tried this, but am thinking about it. I'm starting to get a pretty good pile of unsold 2" products that I need to move.

Archived