Long John Silver Bouncy Ball Machine?

BlindVending

Anyone have any experience with these? Ive never seen one. Can get one in great shape for $150 just needing a new lock/key

I live 1 hour from buffalo new york, on the canadian side. he lives 5 mins from the border. Aside from a written receipt, what paperwork would i need if i were to drive across the border for just an hour and bring one of these beasts home.

have a location already for it, pending your reviews.

thanks!

post-8706-0-16238300-1405998938_thumb.jpg

Well yes i need a passport to cross, but i mean special import paperwork or anything. cant find any info anywhere

it is helpful but not necessary, they will ask a few questions like what your traveling for, how long, how much money do you have with you, etc.  

• 4 weeks later...

Usually anything that is of a commercial nature including a vending type machine would need to be cleared through a customs broker and you will have to clear customs into Canada on the truck side of the bridge. Make sure you cross one of the bridges where trucks cross otherwise you're screwed. I don't know how this process works but if you contact the border patrol they may be of some assistance.

I ended up grabbing one. I talked him down to $100 as I was unsure what I would need to pay on duties at border. When I got to border I told the officer I refurbish old machines for personal collection. He charged me $0 and said have a great day. It was placed in a location 2 weeks ago. :)

Archived