Rowe 4900 Milti board

How’s it going everyone? I work at a field maintenance shop for the Army in Arizona and found a vending machine out in storage. I've been messing with it the last few days and things that have been working one day, don’t work the next. I've read a few different forums on here and it did fix a few problems, but now I have another that I can’t find the manual for. I currently have a code 6.90 in the amount inserted section and code 61 in the selection made area. This code appeared when I was testing all of the racks to make sure the motors were all operational. Anyone have a book with what the codes mean or could point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum Baaron!

When I get back to my office I'll look up those errors for you. Before I do that, I think that is a motor error for your selection 61. Performing a test vend of motor 61 will tell you and the machine whether that motor works. If it does then you'll need to reprice that selection and then test it with coins. I'm in Arizona too and can supply you with any parts you might need.

Please be careful this is a 35 year old machine.

Milti boards were a pain in the back even when they were new.

I say don’t put much time or money into this machine.

Walta

Archived