Toy Vending

FrCorey

I see on AAs site under 2 inch cap toy vending. mp3 players

arnt these high to sell for 1.00 or are people using a big denom mech?

They're intended to use as "motivators."  They cost between $2-4 each depending who you buy them from.  The idea is that you put like 2 in the tower where they can be seen, but hopefully not vended.  I've tried it and it helps move crappy product at 75 cents.

ah, ok. I have even seen people put cash in caps too.

and once out here, one of the dvd vendors, the ones where it revolves around and you press the button and it gives you which dvd it lands on, had cash on most of the empty dvd boxes, err, until the gaming commission caught them.

yeah, hell with merchandise, this is now a wheel of fortune.

They're intended to use as "motivators."  They cost between $2-4 each depending who you buy them from.  The idea is that you put like 2 in the tower where they can be seen, but hopefully not vended.  I've tried it and it helps move crappy product at 75 cents.

Service vending is doing this exact same thing in my route areas this month...

I am putting MP3's in my 2" junk mix and the sales have doubled if not more.  I glue one of the MP3's to the display to make sure people see it.  It is a good way to liquidate all the stuff that hasn't sold.

I am putting MP3's in my 2" junk mix and the sales have doubled if not more.  I glue one of the MP3's to the display to make sure people see it.  It is a good way to liquidate all the stuff that hasn't sold.

Do you add any writing about them or just simply glue one to a display

Archived