First Location

vendtan

I would stay away from these type of machines. 

Since you are just starting I would recommend you stick with soda only accounts at first.

A quick look in that area here is something you might want to look into a little further even though this does have snacks:   http://orangecounty.en.craigslist.org/for/4541372861.html

Stay away from the Seaga built Office Deli machines as they are substandard quality with poor technical support and very high parts prices.  In addition, small combo machines like that cannot gross very much without frequent servicing or very high prices.

The second ad linked to is probably not a very good option for you either as the one soda machine is apparently a bottler owned machine and one is a combo machine, though it is a very good one from Crane.  Again, try to start with soda-only locations that allow you to avoid stales and to learn the business from the ground up.

I agree with AZ. First one is not a good deal for the same reasons AZ says.

Second one you need to have pics of vendors. You are only buying 2 vendors they would have to be pretty good shape and late models to consider $5,000. 

This might be good for an established vendor but not good for someone starting out. It would be hard for a newbie to fill because you have to buy in bulk to make money. Buying 45 selections of product leaves a lot of product sitting and going out of date waiting for those 2 locations to use it up.

Archived