plastic honor boxes from sheridan

I use both.  I personally prefer the plastic ones. I think they look nicer and look more presentable sitting by the cash registers at salons and restaurants etc. The cardboard ones are fine though. They look ok and have a finish on them that allows you to wipe them clean. You can build a route much quicker with the cardboard. My suggestion would be order some of each and place them and see what you think.Good luck

I would say perhaps it may be best to place the plastic ones in accounts that look more promising in terms of time length. I chose to start with the cardboard ones with the corrugated plastic coating as eaglesfan mentioned. I will be "upgrading" to the plastic after I see an account bringing in a profit and that looks like it may be promising. Perhaps someone with more experience could chime in as I don't have much experience with either to be honest. Also it may be a good idea to place a plastic one in a place where the boxes will or are being "handled" more often. Although again the corrugated plastic ones are more cost efficient on a lower budget and work just fine. I am only just sharing my thoughts, and truthfully I have no idea whether it is easier to place one or the other...

I have been acrylic boxes for about 2 years and prefer them. Have just received some laminated to place in lower volume 

LOCATIONS . They are working fine, I think the print on the box (ON YOUR HONOR) helps lower loss. This has helped in several

LOCATIONS. Sheridan does not show it but they have a standard mint box not Pink Ribbon. 

I have been acrylic boxes for about 2 years and prefer them. Have just received some laminated to place in lower volume 

LOCATIONS . They are working fine, I think the print on the box (ON YOUR HONOR) helps lower loss. This has helped in several

LOCATIONS. Sheridan does not show it but they have a standard mint box not Pink Ribbon.

I work with nccs on my bulk machines so i have the hole get up hat shirt badge all of it do u think i would do better if i stuck with nccs as my charity or does the pink ribbon label do well on these?

Who is the charity for the pink ribbon? Never have used the cardboard, I just went with the upgraded ones. I went with NCCS stickers on my acrylic boxes. They look sharp and I don't mind donating to them.

Archived