Vending Business for sale

FrCorey

Depends on the machines etc. Good starting point but u could work him down. If hes netting 35k ur gonna take 2 years plus to pay off. Offer maybe 35 to 50 max depending on equipment

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/bfs/4582624800.html

and only 80 grand too.

says they make 75 grand a year and can prove it.

Truck has RV air conditioner on it... More info needed... How many are lease machines.... How many owned (type) and what condition. Truck could be worth $20,000. So you would be giving $60,000 for route. Does it include inventory in truck and vendors? All the monies in changers and validators?

Sounds like you need to get more info. It could be worth it if he has records and will do the training. It is worth looking into. 

Truck has RV air conditioner on it... More info needed... How many are lease machines.... How many owned (type) and what condition. Truck could be worth $20,000. So you would be giving $60,000 for route. Does it include inventory in truck and vendors? All the monies in changers and validators?

Sounds like you need to get more info. It could be worth it if he has records and will do the training. It is worth looking into. 

ask them. I am just bulk now.

I thought someone here might like it

I don't understand.  When I read this this morning, I expected responses to be "$75,000 on 39 locations??!!  No way.  Averages less than $2000 per year per location.  Half the locations have a snack machine."

That's the response I expected.  Confused. 

I'm selling $60,000 on 9 locations, 19 machines, 16 hours a week.  Maybe mine is worth a whole lot more than I thought. 

I don't understand.  When I read this this morning, I expected responses to be "$75,000 on 39 locations??!!  No way.  Averages less than $2000 per year per location.  Half the locations have a snack machine."

That's the response I expected.  Confused. 

I'm selling $60,000 on 9 locations, 19 machines, 16 hours a week.  Maybe mine is worth a whole lot more than I thought. 

Good point 

Archived